Medical Industry Solutions
Promote precision in medical treatment
Technological advances have dominated activity in the healthcare industry during the last decade. The sound development of a variety of information systems such as HIS, CIS, PACS, LIS, EMR, charge management system, pharmacy management system, bed management, blood bank management, etc. has led to improved methods of illness diagnosis and treatment and better management of medical resources. The massive amount of data that the healthcare industry routinely generates and collects can be used to predict epidemics, cure disease, and improve quality of life. With the growth of world's population and increasing life spans, models of treatment delivery are rapidly changing and many of the decisions made behind those changes are driven by data.
- Massive data There is a greater demand for research based on clinical data. As the healthcare data generation has increased, the result has been a slowdown in data inquiry and report generation coupled with a low utilization rate.
- Data cognition Simple analysis and statistical forms have existed in most traditional HISs. But the data format is relatively simple, with poor flexibility and low interaction. Which makes it difficult for managers to have a good understanding of the hospital-wide implications.
- Data Integration Medical data is spread across many sources governed by different states, hospitals and administrative departments. Medical professionals need an integration of these data to enable data-driven smart medical treatment and predictive analytics.
Rapids DB as a MPP in-memory data warehouse and Rapids StreamDB as a distributed in-memory streaming database can perform real-time processing of medical data. They can help to establish a healthcare data platform with supporting systems to achieve cross-departmental and cross-regional data sharing. At the same time, Rapids Data continues to innovate service models and enrich service items to focus on key areas and procedures in the healthcare industry.
- 01 Provide a complete picture of the hospital-wide operational status for better-informed strategic planning.
- 02Tackle rapidly increasing hospital data. Based on detailed and itemized data, calculation and presentation can both respond within seconds.
- 03 Operational units can all partially perform self-service analysis to meet the needs of medical exploration analysis.
- 04 Provide real-time alerting for instant care and quickly respond to new analytic needs.
- 05 Enhance patient management and knowledge sharing.
- 06 Intelligent search, efficient management knowledge accumulation.Provide intelligent search and management of a growing knowledge-base.
- 01 Rapids Data medical data analysis platform gives a clear picture of the hospital-wide operational status.
- 02 Real-time data-driven analysis and decisions enhance the quality of treatment and help to meet or exceed patient satisfaction.
- 03 Health analytics allows healthcare providers to offer the best patient experience at the lowest possible cost.
- 04 Prevention of unnecessary in-house treatments and ER visits reduce medical cost for patients.
- 05Big data and advanced analytics reduce insurance fraud and inaccurate claims.
- 1. Data layer Integrate hospital’s information systems, connect information islands and realize data sharing.
- 2. Modeling layer The care-about data and figures for decision-makers, management and the implementation level, establishment of different analysis theme marts.
- 3. Operational layer Streamline the hospital’s operating processes, and push the analysis results to the presentation layer.
- 4. Presentation layer Present analysis results to the decision-making level with a rich and beautiful graphical presentation, in flexible and variable interactive ways.